Did You Know?
• Dog tags are required for all dogs within the city limits of Beebe. Tags can be purchased at Beebe City Hall or Beebe Animal Control. The cost is $5.00 per dog, per year, and proof of current rabies vaccination and a photo of the dog is required.
• We are excited to announce that you can now apply and pay for permits on our website! https://beebeark.org/departments/code-enforcement
• $15 permits are required for new fences. They must be reviewed and approved by the code enforcement officer.
• It is illegal to discard any items other than carted or bagged trash at the street curb. Items such as furniture, bedding, electronics, and appliances must be disposed of properly and not left curbside. Burning the aforementioned is also prohibited.
• Entergy now makes it easy for anyone to report a street light outage! https://www.myentergy.com/s/reportoutagenow